Hire me

You can hire me for any of the following

  1. Training on X12 EDI Transactions to support your current job.

  2. If you already developed EMR and planning to add Billing Component as an integrated solution, then you can hire me to help your team both functionally and technically. 

  3. You already have an inhouse development team and want to work with your team to enable all the EDI transactions, then you can hire me to support both Technical and Functional areas.

  4. You already having an inhouse development team and looking for Restful Webservice API to generate X12 EDI transactions, then you can hire me to deliver the source code for the same. I've developed Restful Webservice API using Latest spring Boot version for all the Healthcare EDI transactions EDI RESTful Web Service API
      1. JSON to EDI 270 Eligibility and Benefit Inquiry
      2. JSON to EDI 837 Professional Claims
      3. Parse EDI 837p Message into JSON
      4. Parse EDI 835 Message into JSON

  5. If you are having an RCM Billing company and if you would like to automate some of your routine billing works, then you can hire me to develop/design/help for the software. I’ve 5 years of experience as RCM Manager.3 If you are developing or planning to develop EMR/EHR/Medical Billing Application/Practice Management System, you can hire me as a subject matter expert for both Technical and functional areas. I can help to develop the application from scratch To end go-live mode. This arrangement involves the following responsibility
  • Database Design (MySQL or SQL Server)
  • UI Design Ideas
  • Java Spring Boot web API Source code
  • Reporting
  • Dashboards